3 bedroom detached house for saleVernon Park Drive, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £170,000 to £180,000
- Cul De Sac Location
- Views Over The Park and Lakes
- Viewing Essential
Guide price £170,000 to £180,000
With views of the country side and the amenities of a local town,The perfect property for a young growing family. A rare opportunity to acquire an immaculately presented modern three bedroom detached property which has views over Vernon park and its lake.
Guide price £170,000 to £180,000
With the views of the country side and the amenities of a local town, William H Brown have the perfect property for a young growing family. A rare opportunity to aquire an immaculately presented modern three bedroom detached property which has views over Vernon park and its lake, having the benefit of being situated within a quiet cul de sac location and being within a quarter of a mile of local transport links. This property has to viewed to truly appreciate the accommodation and the condition of the property on offer! Internally the property comprises of being secured with an alarm system whilst also having entrance porch and entrance hallway, downstairs wc, fitted kitchen with appliances, spacious lounge/diner with views over the garden, to the first floor there is a spacious landing, three bedrooms with the master bedroom has been converted and now compromises of a separate dressing area. Outside the property there is a driveway which provides off road parking and leads to the garage and an additional parking space to the front, to the rear there is a low maintenance paved garden.
Double glazed door and side panel to the front with a wood and glass panel door leading to the hallway.
Laminate floor covering, understairs storage, wall mounted radiator, door to the cloakroom and stairs leading to the first floor.
Wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window.
Lounge/diner 15' 2" max x 17' max ( 4.62m max x 5.18m max )
*L SHAPED ROOM* Double glazed french doors leading to the garden, double glazed window to the rear, gas fire with a marble hearth and surround and a wood mantelpiece over, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 10' max x 10' 7" max ( 3.05m max x 3.23m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with a rolled edge work surface over, wine rack, an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks, electric oven with a halogen hob and cooker hood over, wall mounted boiler, serving hatch, space for a fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, plumbing for a washing machine and a built in dishwasher.
Access to the loft and airing cupboard, doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom and a double glazed window to the side with views over the park.
Bedroom 1 17' max x 9' 11" max ( 5.18m max x 3.02m max )
Formally two rooms which has now been converted into the master bedroom with dressing area, double glazed windows to the rear, wall mounted radiator, a range of fitted wardrobes and fitted dressing table.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator, fitted mirrored wardrobes and a fitted dressing table with draws.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" max x 6' 6" max ( 2.92m max x 1.98m max )
Double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
Tiled bath with an electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin, wc, wall mounted radiator, fully tiled wall coverings and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is an ornamental front garden, driveway which provides off-road parking that leads to the garage, separate parking space, locked iron gate which provides access into Vernon park. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance paved garden with security lighting, enclosed by fencing and a wooden shed.
Garage 15' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.62m x 2.49m )
Up and over door with power points and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61610654.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.