2 bedroom flat for saleStanley Road, Teddington, TW11
- Split-level period conversion
- Very spacious
- Two double bedrooms
- Attractive modern bathroom
- Contemporary kitchen
- Character bay windows
- Close to shops, restaurants and bars
- ½ mile to Teddington train station
- No onward chain
- Long lease
This is a very spacious split-level period conversion with two double bedrooms, an attractive modern bathroom and contemporary kitchen, positioned just off a large living room. The living room & kitchen each have character bay windows and the location is excellent too with shops, restaurants and local bars in the immediate vicinity, Teddington or Fulwell train stations within 1/2 a mile. This is offered to the market with no onward chain and a long lease. EPC-D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61610713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2104610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.