1 bedroom flat for saleEast Hill Road, Ryde
- A FANTASTIC BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY WITH 9% YIELD!
- Beautifully Renovated Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Sitting Room
- Double Bedroom
- Brand New Modern Bathroom
- Communal Rear Garden
- Popular Location
- Accessible To Beach and Mainland Links
- Offered Chain Free.
- EPC Rating: E
CASH BUYERS ONLY - A FANTASTIC BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY WITH 9% YIELD! THIS SUPER APARTMENT HAS BEEN DRASTICALLY REDUCED IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE A QUICK SALE. A fabulous opportunity to acquire a beautifully refurbished ground floor apartment. Upon entering the property it is clear to see the great care and skill behind the recent renovations - it is stylishly decorated and ready to move straight in to. The accommodation comprises a good sized sitting room, well appointed kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. In addition to this, there is a rear communal garden. Just a short distance from the Esplanade with its stunning beaches and Island and Mainland links, as well as Ryde Town with its fine section of shops and eateries, this delightful home will, in our opinion, appeal to a range of buyers; from those seeking a conveniently positioned main home, to holiday home buyers, to those seeking a buy-to-let investment. Early viewing advised. Offered Chain Free.
Accommodation: - Communal security door with entry phone to:
Communal Entrance: - Private door to:
Entrance Hall: - Entry phone system. Doors to:
Sitting Room: - 5.13m (in to bay) x 4.60m (max) (16'10 (in to bay) - A well proportioned room with bay windows to front. Feature fireplace with log burner flame effect electric fire. Night storage heater. Door to:
Bathroom: - Comprising white suite of bath with shower over, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Electric towel rail radiator. Obscure window to side.
Kitchen: - 2.03m x 3.10m (max) (6'8 x 10'2 (max)) - A well appointed and stylish kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Integrated oven with 4 ring electric hob over. Space for fridge.
Bedroom: - A double bedroom with window to side. Electric radiator.
Council Tax: - Band: A
Tenure: - Leasehold. 125 years from 25 March 1987
Please Note: - Home IOW Limited has not tested any apparatus/equipment/fitting or services and cannot verify that they are in working order. The purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor/Surveyor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61611007.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27249497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by home , Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.