4 bedroom link detached house for saleWoosehill Lane, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Offered with no onward chain
- Living room with adjoining dining room
- Open plan kitchen space for appliances
- Large double glazed conservatory
- Family room and Cloakroom
- Office at the rear of the garage
- Walking distance to Wokingham train station/town centre
- Gas central heating to radiators
This spacious extended four bedroom link detached home is situated in a sought after non estate location within walking distance of Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises living room with adjoining dining room, family room, kitchen, conservatory and office at the rear of the garage, private rear garden.
The property is set on a small neo-Georgian style development surrounded by the meadowland that borders the Emmbrook. Woosehill Lane is a sought after residential road with a pleasant mix of property and is within close proximity of the train station. There is a local parade of shops and local junior/infant schools are a short walk. The A329(M)/M4 can be reached either via Winnersh or from the east of town.
The rear garden is 38' wide x 32' deep, enclosed by wooden fencing, laid mainly to lawn with patio wrapping around the rear. Well stocked mature shrub borders with a range of plants including fruit trees. Hardstanding for wooden shed. Gated side access with outside lighting. Single garage on the side with light and power, metal up and over door. To the front there is driveway parking for three vehicles, area of lawn with well stocked mature borders. Covered entrance porch.
E (subject to appeal)
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4459838
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61612621.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4459838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.