5 bedroom detached house for saleMarshdale Road, Heaton
- Check out the virtual tour
- Three reception rooms plus dining kitchen and day room
- Five double bedrooms
- Superb master bedroom suite
- Versatile outdoor areas
- Attractive decor throughout
- Private road
- Excellent location
- Good access towards popular schooling
- Constructed approx 1880
What The Vendor Says:
'The Old Vicarage' has been the centre of our family life for 30 years. We have always known the area and Marshdale Road was perfect for us. Our children went to Clevelands and Bolton School, both of which are within walking distance. The children were active members of the Tennis Club (approx 400 metres) which also has a gym. As a golfer there is a choice of 3 courses within 5 minutes drive. My office is a 10 minute drive into the centre of Bolton. The children and their friends spent many hours playing in the bushes building dens and playing football in the south facing front garden and playing tennis in the back garden. We regularly entertained in the private courtyard often for 30 people or more. It has suited our growing family perfectly and now they have flown the nest it is time for us to move on.
What The Agent Says:Heaton is considered to be one of the towns more prestigious areas and Marshdale Road is located within a group of high value properties along a private road. It is worth noting that two properties along the nearby Markland Hill have recently sold in excess of £1M. The home was constructed around 1880 and this Victorian era of build has been a consistently popular property style. The generous room sizes, high ceilings with (some ground floor rooms having ceiling heights of 10 feet) and pleasant period features provide a level of character that modern homes struggle to compete with. The ground floor accommodation is particularly versatile and includes a dining kitchen with day room in addition to the three formal reception rooms. The master suite to the first floor is another impressive attribute and includes a dressing room plus walk-in wardrobe and stunning en suite bathroom. In summary this is a large traditional residence in a high calibre location and will no doubt suit those families looking for their 'forever home'.
Directions:From Chorley New Road proceed up Markland Hill taking the turning on the right into Marshdale Road where the subject property will be on your left.
Property ref: 121_2694_4391813
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61612708.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4391813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.