2 bedroom flat for salePreston Road, Hesketh Park, Southport, PR9 9EG
- Spacious ground floor flat.
- In a sought after residential area.
- Spacious lounge/dining room.
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast area.
- Central heating - UPVC double glazing.
- Attractive gardens.
- Garage and parking space.
- Inspection recommended.
A well presented and modernised 2 bedroom ground floor purpose built flat situated in a sought after residential area close to Hesketh Park.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with walk-in storeroom, spacious lounge/dining room overlooking the attractive rear garden, fitted kitchen/breakfast area, 2 bedrooms, modern fully tiled shower room and separate matching w.c..
Central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Attractive well maintained gardens with pleasant sunny aspect at the rear, garage and parking area.
Inspection highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 395787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.