3 bedroom penthouse for saleRoedean House, Redhill, Surrey, RH1
- Post War
- Family Bathroom
- Three double bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Large dining kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Triple aspect large lounge
- Close to park
- Fully Integrated Neff Appliances
Large 3 double bed penthouse flat. Huge master bedroom with en-suite bath and sitting area. Two double bedrooms, family bathroom, two lounges, new kitchen with built in appliances. Recent renovation with off street parking. Incredible amount of storage and space on offer in this beautiful flat.
Welcome to the place we call home! We love this flat and are only moving to be closer to our children. It was completely renovated in early 2016 and is like new! A short (10-12 minutes) walk to the Redhill train station gets you wonderful train links into London or further South for a weekend out. The flat is larger than most homes of equivalent bedroom size and has more storage space than you'll know what to do with. The rooms are so big that the eaves don't impact the head space at all. My partner is 6'6" and doesn't feel cramped. You'll get plenty of natural light from large velux and skylight windows. Being on the top floor means there is no noise from any neighbors or inside the building.
- Enter the flat into a large reception hall that leads into the full flat. Three closets in this hall give you an awesome amount of storage space. One is currently being used as a coat/shoe closet, the second is a makeshift utility room with a tumble dryer and the third is the airing/tool cupboard.
- Turn left into the super spacious master bedroom with en-suite. Large enough for a super king sized bed, three chests of drawers and a sitting space. Includes a large closet with plenty of space to hang his and her clothes. There is also a large under eave storage area in this room that we use to store suitcases. The en-suite has a tall shower and beautiful counter space.
- Head into the main living space and you've got one very large open plan room that is segmented into two lounges and a dining area. Plenty of space to make one lounge a kid's room or office. The dining area currently accommodates a table that seats 6.
- Moving into the kitchen, you'll find brand new built in appliances, a LOT of cabinet space and extra room for a pub table or small breakfast table. You won't want for space in this kitchen, it's a joy to cook in!
- Back into the hallway to explore the two kid's bedrooms and the family bathroom. The second bedroom includes a large area that currently has a king size bed, chest of drawers and a desk. This bedroom also include a large dressing area with a wall of closet space.
- Into the third bedroom which is still quite spacious! Accommodates a double bed, chest of drawers and desk. Has another huge under eave storage closet that can be used for storage or a small child's play area. All three bedrooms will blow you away with how much room is on offer.
- Last but not least, we've got the family bathroom. Having access to two bathrooms in this flat is a life saver. This bathroom is renovated to a high standard with a big bath (fits the 6'6" guy!!), a shower plus a large amount of counter and storage space.
Come see for yourself!
Gas central heating
Close to transport links
Close to local shops
Lots of storage space
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61613950.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33465s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.