2 bedroom apartment for saleMillcroft, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom top floor apartment
- Lovely lounge open through to kitchen / dining room
- Balcony with views over the City
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
A very well presented two bedroom top floor (second floor) apartment boasting impressive open views within a great location just of St Clement's Hill to the north of Norwich City Centre.
This property forms part of a small bespoke development boasting security entry phone system and allocated off road parking. In particular there is a generous 16'5" max kitchen / dining room, open plan through to a comfortable lounge with balcony which has lovely views over the City to the front aspect. There are two double bedrooms, fitted family bathroom, smooth ceilings, double glazing, central heating and the property is offered in excellent decorative order. The property would be ideal for first time buyers or buy to let investors and an early viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
With security entry phone system and stains to the second floor landing.
Fitted laminate flooring and airing cupboard.
Lounge 11' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glaze window to the side aspect and uPVC double doors to balcony which has city views to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 5" x 9' 8" max narrowing to 7' 11" min ( 5.00m x 2.95m max narrowing to 2.41m min )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel sink unit, built in gas hob with stainless steel extractor, stainless steel electric oven, gas boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, fitted laminate flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.87m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator and great open views to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.31m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan and radiator.
The property has an allocated parking space within the car park to the front of the building.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61614212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.