4 bedroom terraced house for saleGlenparke Road, Forest Gate, E7
- Generous four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Bright bay fronted reception room
- Large dining room with access to the utility room
- Sizable eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Vast master bedroom with bay windows
- Great loft conversion
- Great location close to Forest Gate and Upton Park Stations
Located on a quiet residential road and arranged over three floors, this spacious four bedroom house offers a large reception room with separate dining room and eat-in kitchen, complete with a 32' private rear garden.
Situated moments from the amenities on Green Street while Stratford Centre and the Westfield shopping centre are easily reached. Transport links are available from nearby Forest Gate Station and Upton Park Underground Stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61614923.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.