3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGarth Road, Morden, Surrey
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Reception Room with Bi-folding Doors to Rear Garden
- Open Plan Living Space on the Ground Floor
- Second Bedroom with Walk-in Wardrobe
- Master Bedroom with Juliet Balcony
- Modern Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Fully Double Glazed / Gas CH
- Beautiful, South West Facing Rear Garden
- Front Driveway
An extremely rare find is one of many ways to describe this stunning semi-detached home recently extended and refurbished. The internal accommodation over two floors comprises an entrance hall with storage cupboard and downstairs WC, fully integrated kitchen opening out to one of two reception rooms with wall to wall concertina doors to the rear garden, additional reception room with bay windows, master bedroom with Juliet balcony, two further bedrooms with one including a hidden walk-in wardrobe and a modern family bathroom. Further benefits include a front driveway, side access to the rear of the garden and a further patio area opening out from the main reception room. This property would make a wonderful family home.
EPC Rating - E
**To book a viewing call us now on 0333 305 0202 or arrange 24/7 by visiting our website - www.yopa.co.uk**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.