2 bedroom flat for saleLuton Road, London, E13
- FREE VALUATIONS 020 7474 6000
- GREAT LOCATION
- GREAT INVESTMENT
- OFF STREET PARKING
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- GOOD LINKS TO CANARY WHARF AND THE CITY
- NEAR TO CANNING TOWN JUBILEE STATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND BUS ROUTES
- CLOSE TO CUSTOM HOUSE (FUTURE CROSS RAIL STATION)
- DOUBLE GLAZED
A very spacious 2 bedroom purpose built flat benefiting from a gas central heating system, double glazing, fitted kitchen, Juliet balcony, TWO BATHROOMS ONE EN-SUITE AND ALLOCATED UNDERGOUND PARKING SPACE. The property is conveniently placed for Barking Road and Canning Town Jubilee/DLR Zone 2 Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel King, Canning Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.