3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTarget Road, Portsmouth
- End of Terrace
- No Forward Chain
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Upstairs Bathroom
In a cul-de-sac location three bedroom end of terrace house comprising of a lounge, dining room and a fitted kitchen leading to a rear garden with access to the garage and off road parking, Available with no forward chain! Viewing is essential!
End of terrace three bedroom house in a cul-de-sac location with parking, Comprising of a lounge, dining room and a fitted kitchen leading to a rear garden with access to the garage, to the upstairs three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Available with no forward chain!
Double glazed door to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to;
Lounge 12' 5" into bay x 10' 6" ( 3.78m into bay x 3.20m )
Double glazed square bay window to front aspect, radiator, wall lights.
Dining Room 13' 7" max x 14' 5" ( 4.14m max x 4.39m )
Single glazed window, gas fire place, radiator, understair cupboard, double doors to lounge, double goors to lean to, door to;
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.46m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, partly tiled walls, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, central heating boiler, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric oven and gas hob, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear access, double glazed door to garden, power, built in storage, radiator.
Stairs from ground floor, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 11" into bay x 13' 10" ( 3.94m into bay x 4.22m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 5" max ( 3.45m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" max x 8' 1" ( 1.93m max x 2.46m )
Single glazed window to side aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, fully tiled walls, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, w/c, radiator.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a decked area, side pedestrian access to garage.
Double garage doors, mains power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61616363.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.