5 bedroom detached house for saleMeadow Garth, Bramhope, Leeds, LS16 9DY
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND FOUR ENSUITES
- LARGE LIVING KITCHEN
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- CLOSE TO THE HEART OF BRAMHOPE VILLAGE
- SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- INTEGRATED DOUBLE GARAGE
- POTENTIAL ANNEX
- EPC RATING = E
A truly exceptional and spacious family home located close to the heart of Bramhope Village. With five double bedrooms, four of which have en suite facilities, three reception rooms and a stunning living kitchen this property is sure to appeal to a larger family and those who love to entertain. Located at the head of the cul de sac on the highly desirable 'Meadow Garth' the property enjoys a quiet position yet is within easy reach of a wide range of local shops and amenities.
Accommodation, which is extensive, briefly consists of:- an entrance hallway with doors leading off to the main lounge with double glazed patio doors leading out to a rear terrace, snug and cloakroom WC. Also accessed from the hall is the living kitchen - this is a superb space for a family or entertaining with bespoke, shaker style units with granite work tops, a central island and space for a large dining table. Off the kitchen is the utility room which leads into the integrated double garage. Completing the ground floor is the sitting room - another spacious room with an adjacent shower room - lending the possibility of creating an annex. To the first floor is the master suite with dressing area and large en suite shower room. The four remaining bedrooms are all doubles and all have en suite shower rooms. The house bathroom is exceptional. With marble work tops and solid wood panelled walls it is in keeping with a property of such stature.
The property sits with landscaped gardens with a lawned area to the front and block paved driveway allowing for off-street parking for several cars. To the rear and side are lawned and paved areas which benefit from a very high degree of privacy with mature shrubs and plants. Spanning the rear of the house is a large decked terrace which is ideal for al fresco dining during the summer.
Hunters would strongly urge any interested party to arrange a viewing by calling 0113 202 9923 to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
3D Link available - http://bit.ly/2TqAtRA
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61618306.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP203800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.