2 bedroom flat for saleInglis Road, Ealing, Greater London. W5
- 2 double bedroom apartment
- High ceilings & spacious
- Share of Freehold
- Ideal for a first time buyer/investor
- Separate fully equipped kitchen
- Walking distance to Ealing Common station
- Within a short distance to Ealing Broadway station & local amenities
- Large pantry/storage cupboards
- Chain free
- 999 year lease
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Castle Hill Properties are pleased to offer this 2 double bedroom ground floor apartment that is ideal for an investor and/or first time buyer. The property includes high ceilings and is spacious throughout with 2 double bedrooms, a family sized bathroom, large reception room, large separate pantry/storage cupboard and separate fully equipped kitchen.
The property comes with Share of Freehold and is ideally located within walking distance to Ealing Common station and Ealing Broadway station which will be part of Cross rail and its local amenities. The property is offered chain free & has been recently decorated.
Viewings are highly recommended. Please call our office on 020 8998 1118.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61620148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Hill Properties, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.