5 bedroom detached house for saleMallard House at Nightingale Place, Dollicott, Haddenham, HP17
- Only one on whole development
- Professionally designed open-plan kitchen with built-in appliances
- Solid floors to ground floor for a warmer, quieter home
- En suite to master bedroom & bedroom 2
- French doors opening onto rear patio from sitting room and kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Approximately 6 miles from the desirable town of Aylesbury
- Less than a mile walk to Haddenham and Thame Parkway station
- Arrive at Oxford via train within 29 minutes
- Haddenham Junior School is less than half a mile away
- Available with up to 100% Part Exchange*
Mallard House has a charming brick exterior and double garage, while its spacious interior features a high specification kitchen/breakfast/family room, with French doors and a separate utility room. Together with a large sitting room, again featuring French doors, there’s also a generous dining room and an attractive bay windowed study. In fact, Mallard House has many inviting highlights, like the spacious master bedroom, which has a luxurious en suite, dressing room and Juliet balcony. As well as four further bedrooms, a second en suite and a gleaming four-piece family bathroom.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61624579.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 02a97d0b-85c3-4018-a3f2-091fbb14e11b_5_42_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.