5 bedroom detached house for sale112 Meadowspot, Morningside, Edinburgh EH10 5UY
- Bright and spacious, five-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and double garage.
- Located in the quiet, family orientated, residential area of Morningside, south of Edinburgh city centre and forms the largest original property within the development.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, four double bedrooms, additional bedroom/office, utility room, en-suite shower-room, a family bathroom and a groun...
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, Aga multi-fuel burning stove, modern bathroom suites, and excellent storage provision in...
- In addition, there are varnished hardwood floors, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn, with a double driveway to the side.
- The property is excellently situated for both primary and secondary education and is within just a 5 minute walk from George Watson's College
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, five-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and double garage, located in the quiet, family orientated and highly desirable residential area of Morningside, south of Edinburgh city centre and situated within the ideal cul de sac location. The spacious entrance hallway comprises varnished hardwood flooring, a built-in storage cupboard, stairs to the upper floor, WC, and gives access to all rooms downstairs. Set to the left of the hallway, the impressive, dual aspect, living room features a recessed fireplace with stove, carpeted flooring, TV and power points, and gives access to the bright conservatory, with tiled floor and patio doors leading to the rear garden. Overlooking the garden, the dining room comprises hardwood flooring, pendant light fitting and cornice. The modern fitted kitchen features integrated electric double oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, recessed downlighting, and has ample space for a breakfasting table. Set off the upper floor hallway, front-facing bedroom one is a large double room with three built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Bedrooms two and three are two further double rooms with built-in wardrobes and carpeted flooring, while bedroom four is a double room with carpeted floor, pendant light fitting and space for free-standing furniture. Additionally, bedroom five, with telephone point is currently being used as an office. Finally, the bright, modern family bathroom boasts an all white suite with corner bath, concealed cistern WC, fitted cabinets, bidet, tiled flooring and splash back. Morningside is a highly-desirable residential area to the south of Edinburgh city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, together with one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets. Schooling in the local area includes the highly-esteemed George Watson's College, South Morningside Primary, St Peter's RC Primary, Boroughmuir High School, and many renowned private schools. Morningside is known for its leisure provision including the Dominon cinema, together with public parks such as Braidburn Valley and the Hermitage of Braid, as well as various golf courses and sports centres. The development is also adjacent to the beautiful recreational areas of Craiglockhart Hill and Woods as well as Meadowspot Park. In addition, there is an estate only direct access to Craiglockhart Woods. The A702 offers access to the city bypass to the south, whilst regular bus services are available form the A702 and Morningside Drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7805122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.