2 bedroom flat for sale11/4 Slateford Gait, Slateford, Edinburgh, EH11 1GW
- Immaculate, light and spacious, modern, two bedroom, dual-aspect, ground-floor apartment with balcony, garden and parking.
- Set in an established, factored, residential development in Edinburgh's Slateford area, west of the city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms (one en-suite), and bathroom.
- Features; gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, satellite TV and telephone points and good cupboard space.
- Benefits from an on-site concierge service, and residents' fitness suite.
- With a landscaped private front garden, shared garden to the rear, extensive landscaped communal grounds, secure underground car park, plus surface parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm
Immaculate, light and spacious, modern, two bedroom, dual-aspect, ground-floor apartment with balcony, garden and parking. Set in an established, factored, residential development in Edinburgh's Slateford area, west of the city centre. A large, L-shaped, carpeted entrance hall, with two deep store cupboards and plenty of space for occasional furniture, serves all rooms except the kitchen. The bright, carpeted living room, with ample seating and dining space, opens to the kitchen, and has a window and patio door to a railed and decked front balcony. With a window to the front, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, and integrated appliances including an electric hob and oven with extractor hood over, a fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. The carpeted master bedroom has a window to the side, built-in wardrobe, ample freestanding furniture space, and opens to a stylish and contemporary shower room with an electric shower. A second, carpeted double bedroom is also set to the side. The family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white suite, tiled splashbacks and wood-effect flooring. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, post office, ASDA 24-hour supermarket at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the upcoming Edinburgh West Retail Park. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities area within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A70 and A71 whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7800775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.