2 bedroom terraced house for saleEasthampstead Road, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Spacious dual aspect lounge/dining room, ornate fireplace
- Re-fitted kitchen with space for appliances
- Re-fitted white bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Two double bedrooms
- Landing with loft access and storage cupboard
- Private rear garden
- Many original features
- Double glazed windows
This beautifully presented Edwardian town house is situated within a short walk of Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises spacious dual aspect lounge/dining room, re-fitted kitchen and 1st floor bathroom.
Situation Easthampstead Road leads from the centre of town in a south easterly direction out into countryside. There are a wide range of homes, from Victorian terraces through to large houses in private plots. The shops and restaurants of the town are within easy reach. For the commuter, the A329(M)/M4 can be reached from the east of town and the train station is within walking distance.
Outside The private rear garden is 63' deep from the back of the lounge/dining room, the garden is laid mainly to lawn enclosed by wooden fencing with mature shrub borders and a wooden shed. There is outside lighting and an area of shingle across the rear. There is a gate into next door providing a right of access through next doors garden. Outhouse. The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with a path leading up to a covered entrance porch. Hedge borders and mature shrubs. Outside lighting.
Council Tax D
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_2901615
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61626826.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2901615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.