4 bedroom detached house for saleStirling Street, Blackford, Auchterarder, PH4
- Traditional Extended Semi Detached House
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Lounge/Sitting Room
- EPC = C
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Room
- Utility Room And Wet Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location
- Viewing Essential
* Spacious semi detached villa
* Three / four bedrooms
* Lounge / sitting room
* modern fitted kitchen and dining room
* Utility room and wet room
* Enclosed rear garden
This deceptively spacious traditional semi detached house provides a versatile level of accommodation over two floors comprising: elegant lounge (4.6m x 3.5m), family room / fourth bedroom (4.7m x 3.6m), dining room (3.1m x 2.5m), modern kitchen (4.3m x 2.8m), utility (2.0m x 1.2m) and wet shower room (2m x 1.4m) on the ground floor with access to the rear garden from the kitchen. The original feature staircase gives access to the second floor which offers three generous bedrooms (3.9m x 3.6m, 2.8m x 2.4m, 3.2m x 2.5m) and the family bathroom (3.5m x 1.6m). EPC Rating = Band C.
The property is located in the small Perthshire village of Blackford Auchterarder, which provides local amenities including a primary school and
convenience shop. The Gleneagles Village complex provides further shops and a coffee shop making this an excellent meeting point. Blackford is ideal for those wishing to enjoy semi rural living surrounded by stunning views, yet within easy access to the main road networks for commuting to either Perth, Stirling or beyond.
Viewing highly recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61627006.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528692783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Auchterarder. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.