4 bedroom detached house for sale2 Horsburgh Gardens, Balerno, Edinburgh, EH14 7BY
- Well presented, exceptionally spacious four-bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens and garage, set in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Located in the desirable village of Balerno, lying to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining room, sitting room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a utility room.
- Features include gas central heating, timber glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic and large integral garage.
- Externally the property benefits from a front garden with two-car driveway, and an established rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with decking, patio areas and timber sheds.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented, exceptionally spacious four-bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens and garage, set in a quiet cul-de-sac, located in the village of Balerno, lying to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The large and spacious property is in need of modernising. The bright and spacious living room features carpeted flooring, a gas fire and french doors opening into the dining room which has patio doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with traditional units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, and with space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, double electric oven, dishwasher and fridge, whilst the generously sized utility room is similarly fitted, and allows access to the garage and rear garden. The sitting room is set to the front, and the downstairs bathroom has a contemporary bath and toilet. Upstairs, bedroom one features two built-in wardrobes and carpeted flooring, whilst the three further bedrooms are similarly finished, with carpeted flooring. Set to the rear, the fully-tiled bathroom features a contemporary white bathroom suite with an electric over-bath shower. Balerno is a sought-after residential village, some eight miles south-west of the city centre. Lying off the A70, it is ideal for commuting by bus or car, with the nearby City Bypass connecting to the main trunk routes and Edinburgh airport. The thriving community supports a range of local shopping, services and amenities, including sports clubs, a swimming pool, and well-regarded primary and high schools. There are supermarkets at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks and at Colinton and Longstone. Balerno lies on the edge of the Pentland Hills Regional Park and is convenient for pleasant woodland pathways along the Water of Leith, around Harlaw and Threipmuir, and in Balerno's Malleny Gardens, with golf courses at Dalmahoy and Baberton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8086245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.