4 bedroom detached house for saleChestnut Court, Thrybergh, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE £440,000 - £450,000
- OUTSTANDING DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY ON THIS EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- Enjoying stunning views towards Thrybergh Church. Offering Excellent Family Living Accommodation
- Stylish Kitchen & Magnificent Lounge, Four Bedrooms (Two with En-Suites)
- Parking, Garage and Gardens
- NO CHAIN
*OPEN HOUSE - EASTER SATURDAY 31ST MARCH - 10:00 - 12:00*
OCCUPYING AN IDYLLIC VILLAGE LOCATION ON THIS SMALL EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF JUST FOUR PROPERTIES WHICH ARE SET DOWN A PRIVATE ROAD.
Presented to a very high standard and offering luxury family living accommodation, this stunning Detached property must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The excellent accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Reception Hallway, Ground Floor W.C., Magnificent Lounge, Dining Room, Study Room, Stylish and well-equipped Kitchen/Diner and a Utility Room. A beautiful staircase with spindle balustrade leads to the first floor Galleried Landing where there are Four Bedrooms (Two having En-Suites) and a Family Bathroom. Outside the property enjoys attractive gardens to the front and rear and has a double driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the Double Garage. The property is situated in close proximity to Thrybergh Golf Course and is ideally placed for travelling to Rotherham, Doncaster and the M1/M18/A1 Motorway networks and enjoys a lovely outlook towards Thrybergh Church.
OFFERING STUNNING, LUXURY FAMILY-SIZE ACCOMMODATION & SET IN AN IDYLLIC VILLAGE LOCATION DOWN A PRIVATE ROAD - This outstanding property is sure to appeal to any discerning family buyer and features a stylish Kitchen/Diner, Magnificent Lounge, Two En-Suites, plus Family Bathroom, Garage & Gardens.
DON`T DELAY - CALL US NOW!
At the front of the property a double glazed door with matching side panels opens into the porch with cloaks cupboard and French doors with further side panels opening into the:-
This sizeable reception hallway has a central heating radiator and a beautiful staircase with spindle balustrade leading to the first floor galleried landing and upstairs accommodation.
Ground Floor W.C.
Comprising of a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a heated towel rail.
Lounge 13' 11" MAX x 25' 6" ( 4.24m MAX x 7.77m )
This magnificent dual aspect lounge is tastefully decorated and has a front facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed French doors opening onto the garden. A focal point of the room is the attractive fire surround with inset gas fire and the room has coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 1" max x 16' 3" max ( 3.38m max x 4.95m max )
The well-proportioned dining room has a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Study Room 10' 8" max x 9' 10" MAX ( 3.25m max x 3.00m MAX )
Having a double glazed window to the side, storage cupboards and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 11' 1" max x 16' 3" max ( 3.38m max x 4.95m max )
Beautifully presented and featuring an extensive range of wall, base, drawer and display units with wine rack, an inset sink and drainer, contrasting worktops, tiled splashbacks and a tiled floor. Appliances include an inset oven, gas hob and extractor, dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. There is a double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator and spotlights to the ceiling. French doors lead onto the rear.
Utility Room 11' 2" max x 5' 9" max ( 3.40m max x 1.75m max )
Having fitted base units with an inset stainless steel sink, a washing machine and dryer and a double glazed window to the side. A double glazed door opens onto the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the hallway lead to the first floor galleried landing with a central heating radiator and an access hatch to the loft space.
Master Bedroom One 14' 10" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.52m max x 3.48m max )
Beautifully presented and featuring a range of wardrobes, a central heating radiator and wall lights. There is a front facing double glazed window and a door leading into the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a stylish shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a heated towel rail and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.76m )
This room has a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator and a door giving access to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and wash basin. Double glazed window to the rear and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 14' x 12' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.89m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 6" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.81m max x 2.64m max )
Featuring fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
This spacious family bathroom has a white suite to comprise of a bath, shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and a pedestal wash basin. Attractive tiling complements the fittings and the room has spotlights to the ceiling, a double glazed window and a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property are lawned areas with hard landscaping and a paved pathway leading to the front entrance. A double width driveway provides ample off-road parking and leads to the:-
Double Garage 17' 10" x 18' 9" ( 5.44m x 5.71m )
Having an up and over electric door, power and light, a upvc double glazed window to the side and a upvc double glazed door to the side.
At the rear of the property is an attractive and well-maintained garden which features paved patio area and pathways, hard landscaping and lawned area. The garden is well-stocked with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61628218.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.