2 bedroom flat for saleDalston Lane, Dalston, E8
- A superb two double bedroom property
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Stunning reception room with french doors to terrace
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright and spacious master bedroom
- Additional well presented double bedroom and sleek bathroom
- Fantastic location close to amenities and transport links
- Building dates from early 19th century
A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a beautiful period conversion boasting bright and modern interiors throughout, a private balcony and an excellent Dalston location.
Dalston Lane is situated moments from a diverse range of amenities that can be found on Kingsland High Street, while Dalston Junction is also within close proximity for links around the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1038924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.