Land for saleCrescent Road TS1 4QJ
Withdrawn from Market
- A VERY RARE DEVELOPMENT SITE WITHIN MIDDLESBROUGHS CENTRAL TOWN CENTRE AREA - IDEALLY LOCATED FOR ACCESS TO THE UNIVERSITY OF TEESSIDE
- FULL PLANNING PERMISSIONS AND BUILDING REGULATIONS PASSED
- WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF TEESSIDE GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH - AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY TO GET INTO THE STUDENT LET MARKET
- GREAT ASPECT FACING ON TO A PARK AREA, NESTELD CLOSE TO LINTHORPE ROAD, WHICH BOASTS EXTENSIVE NUMBERS OF BRAND NAME BUSINESSES / RESTAURANTS
** LAND FOR SALE, WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION IN PLACE ** A UNIQUE + HIGHLY LUCRATIVE STUDENT DEVELOPMENT LAND OPPORTUNITY / CREATION OF 72 - SELF CONTAINED STUDENT APARTMENT PODS / PLANNING PERMISSION PASSED / ALL RELEVANT QUOTATIONS + AGREEMENTS IN PLACE / HUGE RETURNS ON OFFER / DETAILS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST + FINANCIAL VERIFICATION OF POSITION TO PROCEED
A superb opportunity to take on a large scale development opportunity creating a large 72 apartment / student pod development within a Central Middlesbrough location, overlooking a well maintained park, within minutes of the University of Teesside and also the Town Centre shops, bars and amenities. Planning Permissions are passed, and all relvant quotations for construction / services are already in place. The current land owner will consider both a straight land sale, or a staged payment option. Details available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61629137.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7018492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.