3 bedroom terraced house for saleDunlace Road, London, Hackney, E5
- Bespoke Kitchen/Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Secluded South Facing Garden
- Huge Potential to Extend Subject to Usual Planning Consent
- Desirable Location
- No On-Going Chain
- Excellent Choice Of Primary And Secondary Schools
This delightful Victorian home offers beautifully proportioned accommodation spaciously arranged over two floors. Having been sensitively restored with much thought given to space and light. Offering stylish modern fittings and a plethora of grand classic features. Composed of an inviting reception hall, a dual aspect double reception room with a glorious Victorian fireplace, a striking fitted kitchen/diner opening to an entertaining space with doors unfolding to a secluded south facing garden. Three double bedrooms and a chic family bathroom. Enviably located in this premier street moments from vibrant Chatsworth Road and transport links including Homerton Overground giving swift City access.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC120986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.