3 bedroom flat for saleFree Trade Wharf, The Highway,
Withdrawn from Market
- Riverside development
- Direct river views from 2 bedrooms, kitchen and living space
- Leisure facilities inclusive
- Secure underground parking
- Landscaped gardens
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- 24 hour concierge sercice
An excellent opportunity to buy a pristine three bedroom and two bathroom apartment finished to a very high standard in the popular Grade II Listed, Free Trade Wharf, river side development.
This well maintained development features fully landscaped gardens which lead to the Thames Path allowing easy access to a pleasant riverside walk, 24 hour concierge service, secure underground parking, inclusive leisure facilities allowing access to a well equipped gym and swimming pool for residents.
This home situated over one floor boasts 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and seperate kitchen. Situated on the third floor the property has park and river views and is offered chain free with vacant possession.
Free Trade Wharf is located within close proximity to the excellent amenities of Canary Wharf and the City. A short walk along the river leads to a range of shops, pubs and restaurants in both Limehouse and Wapping.
Service charge - £5,000 per annum
Ground rent - £10 per annum
Lease Years remaining - 93
1 Secure Allocated Parking Space
Landmark Estates also offer a professional and efficient Lettings and Management Service.
If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a FREE no obligation valuation of your current portfolio then please feel free to contact us today and we will endeavour to assist anyway possible.
We also offer a FREE online valuation tool for your property, click HERE to find out what your property is worth
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61632433.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7813417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landmark Estates, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.