3 bedroom bungalow for saleRobins Field, Chillington, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Extended detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms - 2 doubles / 1 single
- Built-in wardrobes
- New modern fitted kitchen
- Large living room with open fire
- 2 shower rooms
- Utility room
- Large kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling
- Newly decorated throughout
- New double glazing
6 Robins Field is a thoughtfully extended and renovated detached bungalow, sitting in a peaceful location in this popular village, with south facing views across the neighbouring countryside. The fabulous newly added kitchen/dining room has a vaulted ceiling, creating a wonderful spacious addition to the property, with glass doors out to the patio and garden. There is also a utility room and a separate shower room/cloakroom. The large sitting room has an open fire, whilst the property has wood flooring throughout, new double glazing and is newly decorated. There are 3 bedrooms and a family shower room. With a garage and parking, the garden areas extend on three sides, maximising this generous plot.
The village of Chillington has its own amenities including a post office and health centre. There is a primary school in the neighbouring village of Stokenham and fine parish churches in Stokenham and Sherford. The village is conveniently placed for easy access to the Salcombe and Dart estuaries, renowned for their sailing, and is also close to the beautiful South Devon coastline where there is a marvellous selection of beaches and coves linked by spectacularly rugged cliffs and headlands.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61633873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN150364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.