2 bedroom detached house for saleAltarnun, Launceston, Cornwall
- Immaculately Presented Character Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms (One En-suite)
- Character Features include Open Fireplace & Flagstone Floors
- Wooden Double Glazed Windows & Oil-Fired Central Heating
- Side and Rear Gardens Plus Nearby Detached Orchard Area
- EPC F/38
***IMPECABILY PRESENTED RURAL COTTAGE***
** SSTC SIMILAR REQUIRED FOR WAITING APPLICANTS ** SSTC SIMILAR REQUIRED FOR WAITING APPLICANTS **
An extremely well presented detached cottage (not listed) in a peaceful location. Accommodation briefly comprises of 2 double bedrooms (one en-suite), well equipped kitchen/dining room, separate sitting room with multi fuel stove, study and utility room. An off road parking area is located to one side of the property. The gardens to the side and rear adjoin open countryside with stunning rural views. A detached orchard is situated a short walking distance from the cottage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61634953.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU150263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.