2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMurray Street, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £60,000 TO £70,000
- PERFECT FOR INVESTMENT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND BUS ROUTES
- RELATIVELY NEW BATHROOM SUITE
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
This 2 Bedroomed Semi Detached House is PERFECT for INVESTMENT with IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION, close to local amenities and bus routes.
This 2 Bedroomed Semi Detached House is PERFECT for INVESTMENT with IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION, close to local amenities and bus routes. The layout comprises;- Entrance Hallway, Entrance Vestibule, Living Room, Kitchen/Diner with a range of wall and base units, built in electric oven with four ring gas hob, patio doors leading to a rear Garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a decking area, First Floor, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, 2 Bedrooms, loft access and relatively new Bathroom suite with vanity wash hand basin, WC and a Portland Whirlpool bath and monsoon shower cubicle with illuminating lighting.
Radiator, UPVC double glazed opaque double glazed window to side aspect, alarm system.
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.34m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.63m )
(maximum measurements), radiator. sliding glass patio door leading to rear Garden. Kitchen with range of wall and base units, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, extractor hood, built in cooker with four ring gas hob, recess for washing machine, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap,
First Floor Landing
Loft access, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 14' 3" ( 3.48m x 4.34m )
(maximum measurements), two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, two radiators, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 7' 3" x 8' 6" ( 2.21m x 2.59m )
Overstairs bulk head storage, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Newly fitted fully tiled bathroom suite, ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, Portland Whirlpool bath and monsoon shower cubicle with illuminating lighting, vanity wash hand basin, low level flush WC.
Good sized Garden which is mainly laid to lawn with decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61637134.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.