2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHOYLAKE DRIVE, IMMINGHAM
- FULLY REFURBISHED** Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Brand new fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Available to view ASAP
- Garage - giving further off road parking
- Newly laid lawn and patio to the rear
- Modern kitchen diner with double doors onto patio
- ** NO FORWARD CHAIN **
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this stunning two bedroom detached bungalow which has undergone a full refurbishment throughout. Located within walking distance of Immingham town centre and local schools, this property has much to offer and with everything being brand new, it is ready to move straight into, especially due to it being chain free. Starting to the rear of the property, there is a good sized kitchen diner with brand new fitted gloss kitchen. Integrated Lamona cooker and hob with stainless steel sink. The two bedrooms face the front and side of the property respectively, both being carpeted and neutrally decorated. The bathroom has had a similar neutral finish, with brand new three piece suite installed and shower located over the bath with glass screen. The main lounge is located to the front of the bungalow and has a newly fitted carpet, neutral painted walls and a curved front uPVC bay windows. Viewings are available straight away, call our Immingham branch to arrange yours today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61638202.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8112796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.