1 bedroom flat for sale54/7 Broughton Road, Broughton, Edinburgh, EH7 4EF
- Well-presented, one-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Broughton area, just to the north Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, shower room, and WC.
- Features include well maintained, double glazed uPVC windows, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas, and a shared rear garden.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET WEDNESDAY 18TH OCTOBER @ 12 NOON **Well-presented, one-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the popular Broughton area, just to the north Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has the secure entryphone and serves each room. The bright and well-proportioned living/dining room, which is set to the front, features carpeted flooring, pendant lighting, an electric fire, space for dining furniture, and a recessed dual-aspect window which offers plentiful natural light. The kitchen is fitted with traditional wall and base units, laminate worktops, tile splashbacks, a stainless steel sink, integrated gas hob, electric oven, washing machine and fridge. The double bedroom has a recessed window, extensive fitted storage units and carpeted flooring. The tiled shower room has an electric shower, whilst the WC is fitted with a traditional white two-piece suite, vinyl flooring and tiled walls.
Broughton lies roughly a mile and a half north of the city centre and is well-served by a range of local amenities, including shops, schools, and a good choice of leisure and recreational facilities. The Water of Leith runs through the area, with the 12-mile Water of Leith Walkway following its route from Balerno to Leith. All the amenities and attractions of the city centre are easily accessible by car or public transport. Further facilities can also be found in the vibrant Shore area, which features a wealth of popular bars and restaurants, whilst The Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre provides a multi-screen cinema, Mark & Spencer Food Hall, restaurants, and high-street shopping.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8092359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.