3 bedroom terraced house for sale56 Caledonian Crescent, Prestonpans, East Lothian EH32 9GF
- Bright and modern, three-bedroom, terraced family home, with an enclosed rear garden.
- Located in a quiet residential street of Prestonpans, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, WC and a family bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suite, and good storage provision including a partially-floored ...
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with decking and store shed, and private driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and modern, three-bedroom, terraced family home, with an enclosed rear garden, located in a quiet residential street of Prestonpans, East Lothian.
The entrance hall comprises stairs to the upper floor, WC and gives access to the living room and kitchen. Set to the rear, the bright and spacious living/dining room features TV and satellite points, vinyl flooring, an under-stair storage cupboard, pendant light fitting, and gives access to the garden via patio doors. To the front, the modern fitted kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, breakfast bar, wooden worktops and a telephone point. Off the upper floor hallway, front-facing bedroom one is a double room with built-in storage wardrobes, carpeted floor, and pendant light fitting with dimmer switch. South-facing bedroom two is a good-sized double room with recessed wardrobe area, carpeted floor, and is currently used as an office space. Bedroom three is an additional single room, idea for a child's bedroom or nursery. Finally, the bright family bathroom features an all-white suite, mixer shower, wall-mounted mirror, extractor fan and a fully tiled splash back.
Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities (including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans rail station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8031124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.