3 bedroom detached house for saleAshcombe Drive
- Superb location backing onto fields -easy access town shopping and stations
- Well maintained gardens -plot approaching quarter of an acre
- Secure off road parking for caravan/boat/trailer
- Generous driveway parking and garage
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Separate dining room
- Fitted Kitchen/breakfast room
A well presented modern detached house with 3 double bedrooms, a gorgeous view over fields to the rear, just under quarter of an acre garden, garage and extensive off road parking including space for caravan/boat.
Beautifully maintained by the present owners, this property has many appealing features. There is a light and spacious entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and a personal door to the garage which has plumbing for a washing machine and space for tumble dryer and freezer.
The sitting room is at the back of the house, with double doors to the garden and a lovely view over the field to the rear. The dining room has a pleasant double aspect over the front and rear garden, along with a door to the well fitted kitchen/breakfast room equipped with a good range of units, spaces for slot-in gas cooker, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. It also enjoys a lovely view over the garden and field beyond. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a cloakroom.
On the first floor the spacious landing has a window to the rear, airing cupboard and access to the loft via a retractable ladder. The three bedrooms are all doubles with wardrobe cupboards, the main bedroom also having an additional range of fitted wardrobes. The bathroom is well fitted with a bath, wash basin, wc and a separate shower cubicle.
Externally there is an attached garage with an 'in and out' driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. There is also a separate gated access to a hardstanding in the garden suitable for a caravan/boat or trailer.
The garden is a particular feature of the property extending to just under a quarter of an acre and lying mainly to the side of the house. It is well screened from the road by close board fencing, laid mainly to lawn with well stocked flower beds and shrubs. The rear boundary is hedged with mature trees and backs directly onto a field over which there is a lovely view. There is a summer house, two garden sheds and a greenhouse. Viewing is essential to appreciate all this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61638565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDE170042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Edenbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.