3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Glade, Shirley, Croydon, Surrey
Offers in Region of
- Detached Double Fronted Bungalow
- 3 Double Bedrooms with En-Suites
- Separate Wet Room
- Living Room 19'6 x 18'5
- Re-Modelled Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Gas Central Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking for 4/5 Vehicles
- 42' Rear Garden
CHAIN FREE ~ We are pleased to offer this outstanding detached double fronted bungalow offering deceptively spacious accommodation. The property has been designed to accommodate the family which requires the benefit of disabled access/living, or alternatively someone looking for a spacious family bungalow. The accommodation briefly comprises: 3 double bedrooms (all with fitted wardrobes and en-suite wet room/WC), separate wet room/WC, living room 19'6 x 18'5, luxury re-modelled kitchen/breakfast room 18'5 x 8'11 to include integrated appliances, study, gas fired central heating and driveway parking. Externally there is driveway parking for 4/5 vehicles, detached garage and gardens.
Property ref: 121_753_4080377
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61638566.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4080377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.