1 bedroom apartment for saleCharrington Tower, Biscayne Avenue, London, E14
- One bedroom apartment
- 9th floor, c.560 sq ft
- Partial views of the River Thames
- Excellent condition throughout
- 24hr concierge
- Gym, pool and residents 43rd floor sky lounge
- Close to both East India and Blackwall DLR stations
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
Impressive one bedroom, east facing apartment with partial river views on the 9th floor of the highly desirable Charrington Tower development by Ballymore. This spacious apartment at c.560 sq. ft. comprises of an open-plan reception/kitchen featuring wooden flooring and fitted Siemens kitchen appliances; large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a private balcony with partial views of the O2 and River Thames. Floor to ceiling windows throughout allow for an abundance of natural light and highlight the copious amount of space on offer.
Charrington Tower is an exciting new development offering world class accommodation and resident facilities. Exclusive facilities will include 24hr concierge, a gym, swimming pool and 43rd floor Sky Lounge with 360 degree views of London. Charrington Tower is ideally located only short walk to Canary Wharf, as well as to the whole London transport network with DLR stations close by as well as a local bus route and Crossrail arriving in 2018.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2310763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.