3 bedroom terraced house for saleHatton Way, Corsham, SN13 9UW
- Three bedroom terraced home
- Light and airy accommodation
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobe
- Easy maintenance garden
- Garage and allocated parking space
- Great location for accessing all amenities
Centrally located in Katherine Park is this well-presented, three bedroom terraced home. It is perfect for a couple starting out, for a new family making a home, or for a landlord looking to invest; and is just a stone's throw away from the woodland walks, children's play areas, and the local shop! The accommodation downstairs offers an entrance porch, with a cloakroom to the left, a light and airy sitting room, and a modern fitted kitchen/dining room with French doors opening out onto the rear garden. Upstairs are the three bedrooms, with the master having both an en suite and a fitted wardrobe, and the family bathroom.
The easy maintenance garden to the rear is mainly gravelled, with a patio area- perfect for sitting out in the morning sunshine. There is direct access from the garden into the single garage, which has both power and lighting. There is also an allocated parking space to the side of the garage.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout, and is Council Tax band D.
Katherine Park is an attractive development which is becoming increasingly popular with buyers of all ages. With two children's play areas, woodlands and lakeside walks, a local convenience store, bus links, and being walking distance to excellent schools as well as the new community campus and Corsham town centre, everything you need is at your fingertips! Katherine Park is situated on the West side of Corsham, giving easy access to Bath, Chippenham and the M4.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61641704.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HCP55555532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.