3 bedroom detached house for saleTruro Road, Sticker, St Austell, Cornwall, PL26
- Brand New Three Bed Detached Family Home
- Tucked Away in Popular Village Location
- Three Bedrooms with Master En-Suite
- Garage, Parking and Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Recently completed is this brand new three bed detached dormer home, tucked away up a lane off Truro Road between Sticker and Hewaswater.
The accommodation comprises living room, kitchen/diner, cloakroom, bathroom and three bedrooms with master en-suite. Externally there is a garage with driveway parking to the front and a garden to the rear.
Situated on the edge of the Roseland Peninsular, the sought after village of Sticker benefits from a thriving local community with Post Office, well stocked village store and a traditional country pub. The nearby town of St Austell offers a good range of shops and facilities. A little further afield, but within easy reach, is the cathedral city of Truro.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61641823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STU170138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, St Austell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.