4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleByley Lane, Cranage
- Extended and refurbished semi detached house
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three reception rooms
- Wonderful large gardens and open aspect
- Lovely rural area between Knutsford and Holmes Chapel
An extended and thoroughly refurbished semi detached family house with a large garden, in a lovely rural location with super open views, yet just a five minutes drive to Holmes Chapel and Goostrey villages.
Lobby, lounge, large remodelled kitchen/breakfast room open to a super new garden room with bifold doors to the garden, small snug/playroom, downstairs wc, master bedroom with french doors and juliet balcony, en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and bathroom.
Long front garden and gravel drive for a number of cars, very large rear garden, terrace, and super views over adjoining farmland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61647796.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8145943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart Rushton & Co, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.