3 bedroom terraced house for saleDurrants Road, Rowland's Castle, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terrace cottage
- Stunning private rear garden
- 4 piece family bathroom
- Off road parking
- Ideal first home family home or down size
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Park up on the driveway and make your way to the property , the moment you or any guests walk through the door you will instantly be impressed.
Lets start with this kitchen, are you feeling hungry? this cottage style galley kitchen is ready for anyone who fancies themselves as the next Jamie Oliver, with plenty of work top space and room for your appliances, baking that scrumptious cake or cooking your family’s favourite dish is even easier. On a nice day open up the door onto your amazing garden and let the fresh air sweep through!
Head into your traditional dining room and serve up and tuck in , imagine on a winters evening enjoying your food whilst the open fire is blazing!
The family bathroom is an impressive size and you have the luxury of choosing from a bubbly bath or steamy shower as this is a 4 piece suite.
When the day comes to an end and its time to unwind , this cosy lounge is the place to be , draw the curtains put your feet up and catch up on your favourite television programme or finish that book , there is also a fire place in this room!
Upstairs you will find all three bedrooms.
This property will not be around long so I suggest you book your viewing now before it is too late!
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for over 3 years now and we have absolutely loved our time here, due to a growing family it is time for us too move on.
We will particularly miss the garden and have spent so many summer days and evening out here just kicking back and enjoying the peace and quiet. Not being over looked is great, and you can host some good parties here.
We will also miss the location being a short drive and walk to the village is lovely ,we have also gone for many walks through the thickets, with acres and acres of woodland.
We wish all the best to the new owners and hope you enjoy your time here like we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 10'7 x 10'0 (3.23m x 3.05m)
- Lounge: 13'10 x 10'8 (4.22m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen: 13'8 x 7'10 (4.17m x 2.39m)
- Bathroom: 9'3 x 6'0 (2.82m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom One: 11'1 x 10'2 (3.38m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom Two: 10'10 x 6'9 (3.30m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom Three: 7'4 x 7'2 (2.24m x 2.19m)
- Front and rear garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61648747.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.