2 bedroom terraced house for saleCross Street, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- IDEAL INVESTMENT - GREAT RENTAL YIELD. Situated within 1 mile of the amenities of Retford town cent
- Two bedroom Victorian Terrace
- Positioned just off the highly regarded LONDON ROAD area of Retford.
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Within 1 mile of Retford town centre
IDEAL INVESTMENT - GREAT RENTAL YIELD. Two bedroom Victorian Terrace positioned just off the highly regarded LONDON ROAD area of Retford. Situated within 1 mile of the amenities of Retford town centre.
The charming Georgian market town of Retford sits approx. 1 mile from the property, offering a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Lounge 12' x 12' into recess ( 3.66m x 3.66m into recess )
Double glazed window and door, coving to the ceiling, picture rail, central heating radiator and a feature fire sirround.
Understairs cupboard with shelving and coat hooks.
Dining Room 11' 11" into recess x 11' 10" ( 3.63m into recess x 3.61m )
Feature fire surround, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 6" ( 3.07m x 1.98m )
Good range of beech finish wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces, splashbacks and a sink and drainer. Space for a washing machine, integrated oven and hob. Central heating radiator and a double glazed window and door.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 11" max ( 3.63m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window, fitted closet and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite, complementary flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed window.
To the front is a pebbled garden with a front and side hedge. To the rear is a courtyard and a rear lawned garden with apple trees and a shed. The garden is enclosed by hedge and gated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61651015.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.