6 bedroom house for saleSnowdenham Lane, Bramley, Guildford
- Reception hall and 5 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room, utility room, wine cellar and cellar
- 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
- Cottage with 2 living rooms, kitchen, bedroom / studio and gym
- Party barn with stage, kitchen and cloakrooms
- Barn with home office, entertaining room, games room and storage
- Swimming pool and tennis court
- Garaging / old stables
- Gardens and grounds
- In about 3 acres
Charming period property of over 6500sqft that has been extensively renovated and extended, lying in private and peaceful gardens and grounds renovated by a Chelsea medal winner.
The property is approached through a courtyard of barns (over 5000sqft) which provides guest and secondary accommodation. Within the fabulous gardens are a tennis court and swimming pool with adjacent building providing changing rooms, gym and cottage. In all about 3 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61651654.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27255605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by house, London, Surrey & Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.