1 bedroom apartment for saleParkside Court, Royal Docks, E16
- Ex-show flat
- Spacious & bright reception
- Fully integrated open plan kitchen
- Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Luxury bathroom
- Private balcony with River views
- Secure allocated parking
- Health & fitness centre & 24 hour concierge
- Walking distance to Pontoon Dock DLR
- Close proximity to Canary Wharf
A stunning, luxury one bedroom apartment for rent located in one of the Royal Dock's most sought after developments, Parkside Court, E16.
This beautiful ex-show flat is located on the 6th floor of this impressive development and is available fully furnished to an impeccable standard. Comprises a spacious & bright reception, private balcony with exquisite River views, sleek fully integrated kitchen, large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and luxury bathroom.
Parkside Court is adjacent to the award winning Barrier Park and benefits from an excellent health & fitness centre, a 24 hour concierge service and secure allocated parking.
Walking distance to Pontoon Dock DLR and close proximity to Canary Wharf and the Wharf's spectacular array of retail outlets, bars and restaurants.
Early viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2343161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Link Properties Ltd, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.