2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale37 Dundas Avenue, South Queensferry, Edinburgh, EH30 9QA
- Spacious, two-bedroom, end-terrace villa with gardens and a driveway, in need of renovation, set in a quiet residential street.
- Located in the well-placed seaside town of South Queensferry, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and floored attic space.
- Features include gas central heating, white double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage.
- Externally the property benefits from a graveled front garden and a driveway, and a side and rear garden, also graveled and with a timber shed.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR 12 NOON WEDNESDAY 20th SEPTEMBER** Spacious, two-bedroom, end-terrace villa with gardens and a driveway, in need of renovation, set in a quiet residential street, located in the well-placed seaside town of South Queensferry, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has stairs leading to the landing, and opens into the bright and spacious, front facing living room, which features carpeted flooring and a wall mounted gas fire with a stone hearth. The kitchen which has a door opening onto the rear garden, is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, range-style gas cooker, extractor canopy and space and plumbing for further white goods. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a fitted wardrobe, two storage cupboards and space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeting. The bathroom features a traditional white suite with a bath and tiled splashbacks, whilst the attic space (accessed via a Ramsay ladder) has a storage area, carpeted floor, power and a velux window with rooftop views to the Forth bridges. South Queensferry is a picturesque town which sits on the Forth shore between the three iconic bridges. Numerous shops line the cobbled main street, there is a large choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants within the town, whilst to the south of the town, there is a large Tesco store and several restaurants. South Queensferry and Port Edgar marina offer many watersports, and there are coastal walks and trails through the Dalmeny Estate. West Lothian has country parks at Beecraigs and Muiravonside, plus a network of cycle and bridle paths. A popular commuting town for Edinburgh and Fife, it lies close to major road links; regular commuting train services are available from Dalmeny station; and there are frequent local bus services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7994978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.