2 bedroom terraced house for saleSutherland Road, Southsea, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom mid terrace house in central Southsea
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Ideal first time buy or investor
- Sunny aspect rear garden
- Offering with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
This is the perfect first time buyers home or for investors.What a lovely home, perfect for anyone looking to get themselves onto the property ladder! Located in a central spot in Southsea, this is really a great place, ready to move straight into without worrying about all the hassle of painting and decorating. It's a property to be proud of! As soon as you walk through the door you can begin to appreciate the love and care that has gone into maintaining it. A healthy balance of old and new make this both a charming and functional prospect. The sunny rear garden is a treat too. It's lovely to be able to walk out there, and instantly feel relaxed. Lazy weekends sat out in the sun with a book or a drink is quite simply a must!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 12'0 x 10'7 into bay (3.66m x 3.23m)
- Dining Room: 12'7 x 9'7 (3.84m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen: 10'5 x 8'0 (3.18m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom: 7'1 x 4'10 (2.16m x 1.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 9'8 (3.66m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 9'3 (3.63m x 2.82m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61654261.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.