3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilborne Port, Somerset
- A Spacious Semi-Detached House with a southerly aspect
- Recently Decorated; New Kitchen and Bathroom Units
- Hall; Sitting Room
- Dining Room; Kitchen
- Double Bedroom; Further Double Bedroom with Cloakroom En-Suite
- Single Bedroom; Bathroom and W.C.
- Gas Central Heating; Double Glazing
- Parking On-Site; Attached Garage
- South Facing Front Garden
- Partly Walled Rear Garden
A spacious semi detached house with a pleasing southerly aspect occupying a peaceful position within a quarter of a mile of the Parish Church and village centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7822710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilyard Scarth, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.