2 bedroom flat for sale5/5 Loganlea Terrace, Craigentinny, Edinburgh, EH7 6NU
- Well presented, two-bedroom, dual aspect, third-floor flat with shared gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in Craigtinny, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include timber framed windows, gas central heating, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a well-kept, shared rear garden, including a private area with a timber shed, and to the front, there is ample on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented, two-bedroom, dual aspect, third-floor flat with shared gardens, set on a quiet residential street, located in Craigtinny, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The carpeted entrance serves each room within the property and leads into the front facing, light and spacious living room featuring pendant lighting and an electric fire with stone hearth and wooden surround. The well-proportioned kitchen which is to the rear, is fitted with vinyl flooring, traditional wall and base units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, freestanding gas cooker, fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the front, with carpeted flooring and pendant lighting, whilst bedroom two is similarly finished, with a built-in wardrobe, and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece bathroom suite, an electric over-bath shower, tile effect floor and panel splashbacks. Craigentinny is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199 and, with regular public transport available from Craigentinny Avenue, Craigentinny Road, and Moira Terrace.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8072480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.