4 bedroom town house for saleAspen Villas, W12
- Four double bedroom luxury townhouse
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast roomwith direct access to garden
- Plush bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Ample storage space throughout
- Ground floor WC and separate utility room
- Close to many amenities and great transport links
- 8 year NHBC warranty
An architecturally impressive four double bedroom townhouse designed with the modern family in mind, boasting a blend of practical contemporary living and stylish flair. The kitchen/breakfast room is a fashionable centerpiece fitted with sleek, high gloss cabinets, unique reflective surfaces, stone worktops and integrated Miele appliances. Sliding doors lead to the south facing garden providing ample space for dining. The large reception room enjoys fabulous bi-folding doors on to a Juliet balcony with glass balustrade overlooking the garden below. There are three generous en-suite double bedrooms, undoubtedly designed to impress with Villeroy & Boch sanitary-ware and vanity units, heated towel rail, under floor heating and bespoke fitted wardrobes. This beautifully presented family home is further complemented throughout with engineered walnut flooring, recessed spotlights, high ceilings and plenty of flooding natural light.
Aspen Villas is situated for the wonderful array of independent shops, trendy boutiques and cafes on Askew Road and Turnham Green Terrace, Chiswick. The popular Westfield Shopping Centre is also close at hand as well as the many amenities on Uxbridge Road. Great transport links include Shepherds Bush Market, Ravenscourt Park and Stamford Brook tube stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61656865.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2206551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Shepherds Bush - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.