1 bedroom flat for sale12/2 Annfield, Newhaven, Edinburgh, EH6 4JF
- Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect flat, on the first floor of a traditional stone-built terrace.
- Located in the Newhaven area close to the waterfront and harbour, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room open-plan to the kitchen, a spacious double bedroom, box room, store, and a bathroom.
- Features include period window shutters and sash and casement windows, solid wood flooring, modern gas-combi central heating, good storage, and a secure entry system.
- Set back from the main road, there is ample unrestricted parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect flat, on the first floor of a traditional stone-built terrace, located in the Newhaven area close to the waterfront and harbour, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway gives access to the living space, bedroom and bathroom, and features a built-in store cupboard and the secured entry system handset. Set to the front, the open plan living space features two front-facing windows with period working shutters, varnished wood flooring, plain coving, open shelved press, and a central spotlight fitting. The kitchen area includes pendant light fittings and a recessed spot light, fitted units and worktops, an integrated oven and gas hob with canopy, washing machine, fridge, and stainless-steel sink. Set off the living area, the box room, with a front-facing window, offers excellent storage and/or study space. Set to the rear, a bright bedroom features a built-in cupboard/wardrobe, painted wood flooring, and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom includes a three piece suite with a shower above the bath. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern, factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Wester Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven Road's, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8062656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.