4 bedroom detached house for saleBreach Avenue, Southbourne, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Driveway for multiple cars
- Attractive rear garden
- Open plan kitchen area
- Cul de sac location
- EPC energy rating D (55)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £499,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
A property perfect for anyone out there with a growing or already established family where each family member has their own space and privacy. The property makes for an ideal family home as with four bedrooms all of a good size there should be no argument from the children over who gets the best room. There is also a fantastic open plan living space in the middle of the home which makes for the perfect environment to sit around the dinner table as a family and discuss the days events.The road that you will find the bungalow down is a cul de sac road which means it is a nice quiet place to live where you are not going to have a constant stream of traffic outside the house. Upon arriving home from a long day at work you will be safe in the knowledge that a driveway with room for multiple cars awaits you, so if you have teenage children who are close to being able to or already driving there is even space for them. A simply must view property just waiting for the new owners to come along and pick up the keys.
What the Owner says:
We moved here for the outstanding primary and secondary schools, and the quiet village location. Now that our children have grown up, we find the large in/out driveway a real bonus, as each of us can park our vehicles with ease and not disturb anyone else when someone needs to get out.We will be sad to leave this deceptively spacious home. We feel sure that whoever decides that this is their ideal home will not be disappointed.We hope that you will be as happy as we have been.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 17'11 x 11'11 (5.46m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen Area/ Dining Area: 19'0 x 19'0 (5.80m x 5.80m)
- Sun Room: 13'9 x 10'11 (4.19m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom One: 15'0 x 10'0 (4.58m x 3.05m)
- En Suite
- Dressing Room: 10'11 x 4'1 (3.33m x 1.25m)
- Bedroom Two: 15'10 x 7'9 (4.83m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom Three: 11'3 x 8'10 (3.43m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom Four: 11'9 x 6'10 (3.58m x 2.08m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61657270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.