2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleClarendon Close, Brading, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow in cul de sac location
- Garage with driveway
- Gardens front & rear
- Countryside views
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating F (38)
Tucked away in a quiet and peaceful cul de sac stands this two bedroom detached bungalow with a long driveway and garage.Inside you have a decent size lounge diner with lovely views to the rear. The kitchen has an oven and grill already fitted.Two double bedrooms and a shower room complete the accommodation on offer. Warmed by gas central heating and double glazed you will be lovely and warm in the winter months. There is a pretty rear garden to get busy in and once again you can take a break from your gardening and have a coffee to enjoy the views. Brading is just a few minutes from the seaside town of Sandown which offers miles of golden sandy beaches, High Street shops, leisure centre , doctors and dentist.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch: 5'9 x 2'1 (1.75m x 0.64m)
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 22'0 x 10'5 (6.71m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen: 10'1 x 8'5 (3.08m x 2.57m)
- Utility Area
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61659070.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.