2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThornhill Street, Calverley, Pudsey
- *GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £210,000
- TRADITIONAL STONE COTTAGE
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Lounge with a real fire
- NO CHAIN
*GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £210,000* William h Brown are delighted to offer for sale this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
stone terraced residence, which boasts TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN and SPACIOUS LOUNGE. Situated in the sought after village of Calverley. NO CHAIN!
William h brown are delighted to offer sale this superb stone property with lots of charm and character, benefiting from NO UPWARD CHAIN! This extremely well presented TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE property is situated in the most sought after village of Calverley and offers long distance views. There are local amenities, good schools, Calverley Park and excellent transport links close by. Accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch, a well proportioned lounge with a feature open fireplace and stairs to the first floor. The kitchen diner has fitted units and is complemented by a slate floor. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a house bathroom with white four piece white suite. The property is double glazed and has central heating . Externally there is an enclosed stone flagged patio to the front. A particular feature is the well proportioned, private and enclosed cottage style garden to the rear. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
The front of the property is accessed via a front entrance porch.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 6" ( 4.60m x 4.11m )
The light and airy lounge boasts a feature open fireplace with a wooden lintel, built in shelving and storage cupboard into alcove. There is a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen/diner 15' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.60m x 3.20m )
A spacious kitchen diner with a range of 'beech effect' wall base and drawer units with glass display cabinets, complementary work surfaces, integrated gas hob, electric oven and chimney style hood, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, solid slate flooring, double glazed window. Stable door to rear garden.
Accessed via the open stairs from the lounge.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 13' 7" ( 4.60m x 4.14m )
A spacious bedroom with two double glazed windows to the front elevation, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, laminate flooring. Access to loft via pull down ladder, part boarded for storage.
A spacious bathroom with a four piece white suite comprising: panelled bath, walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, laminate flooring and part tiled walls.
A particular feature of this property is the generous rear garden. The garden is private and benefits from Yorkshire stone and inlaid brick paving, recessed lighting and a range of mature shrubs and trees. Access to a useful storage area and a side gate giving right of way access to neighbouring properties.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61659791.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.